About Worcester Roofing Company
I'm Steve, the owner of Worcester Roofing Company located in Worcester, MA. I have been working in the roofing business for over a decade. At the beginning I decided there were two ways to run a roofing business. One way is to do it as cheaply as possible with a "take-the-money-and-run" strategy OR I could provide my customers with quality work and grow over the years through repeat business and word of mouth referrals. I have seen a lot of construction companies come and go but we are still here stronger than ever.
I personally work on every job and see to it that what we agreed upon at the beginning of the job is what you have at the end of the job. All our work is top quality and lasts for years and years. I don't do cheap jobs with cheap materials that will not last.
Give me a call I can give you a free estimate on what a new roof or a repair will cost.
Some questions to ask a roofing contractor
- Is the contractor is licensed?
- Does the contractor have insurance?
- Who will be present when the work is being done? Are there subcontractors who will do the work?
- Get a written estimate.
- Receive a written guarantee of what work will be done.
- Is this a sideline business or the primary business of the contractor?
- How long will the job take to be completed?
Compare estimates because price differences are often the result of different materials, different levels of work being done and different warranties.
340 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01608